One of the prices of having a show on a college-run radio station is that you have to make sure you do things for the students at the college — whose student activities fees are supporting the radio station!
With that in mind, we get pre-empted from time to time for sports and other events. Fall is especially bad, because the CMU Tartans football team generally plays on Saturday afternoons.
We hope you’ll tune in for CMU football on WRCT, your home of Tartans sports since 1949. And don’t forget that Your Radio Pal, Jay Thurber, does the half-time shows!
Otherwise, here’s the schedule. We’re completely pre-empted on Sept. 24 and Oct. 24, and we’ve got shortened shows on Oct. 1 and 22 and Nov. 5 and 12.
- Fri., Sept. 16 @ Catholic University, 7 p.m.
- Sat., Sept. 24 @ Kenyon College, 12 noon
- Sat., Oct. 1 @ Hiram College, 1 p.m.
- Sat., Oct. 8, home vs. Ohio Wesleyan University, 6 p.m.
- Sat., Oct. 22 @ Wittenberg University, 1 p.m.
- Sat., Oct. 29, home vs. Washington University (CMU HOMECOMING), 12 noon
- Sat., Nov. 5 @ University of Chicago, 1 p.m. (12 noon CST)
- Sat., Nov. 12, home vs. Case Western Reserve University, 2 p.m.